Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

New years resolution - to blog atleast twice per week!
Sorry I haven't blogged in ages, as you all know Christmas is such a huge rush!!

I have been making my Thank-you cards for all of my Christmas presents and I can't tell you what a lovely Christmas I've had, I got some wonderful presents, (My Mom got me some great ones, some great card making supplies!)

One of my favourites has got to be the subscription to Paper Craft magazine!! they have some fantastic ideas, which I have already put into great use!

For my birthday, my Mom and I are off to a craft exibition in Brighton! (Feb 11th) I can't wait!!

I'll leave you with the Thankyou card pictures


1 comment:

  1. Help! I need a Welcome to Brighton card for my new boss. Any chance of an order being completed before Monday 17th Jan?

    ReplyDelete