Sunday 14 November 2010

Being committed to something fun...

Over the last few years I have dabbed my hand into card making, but over the last year I have really started to invest my time into something that has become abut of a passion of mine. I have created this blog so I can use it as a sort of journal to see how I progress.

As for making cards I have been asked to produce around 100 for a charity event at my mother in laws house. I agreed! Silly me!! And have only made 25 and the event is on the 1st dec!

Other than my little project, I would love to meet fellow craft people and learn new skills, I'm pretty basic when it comes to cards, all scissors and no special tools ( as of yet) if anyone knows any must haves for a beginner in card making please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment